Pricing should be fair, straight-forward, and easy to understand when buying internet services. You can find our full pricing chart for all services below, including for commercial accounts. Click here to see the areas we cover.
Do you have more specialized networking needs that are not covered in our offerings below? No problem! Click here to navigate to our contact page, fill out our customer inquiry form, and let us know how we can help. We look forward to serving you.
Included in All Packages
- Identical download and upload speed on all packages Does your current internet service provider do this today?
- Absolutely no data caps or throttling
- Free static IP and subdomain pointer to that free static IP Example: memaw.static.alabamalightwave.com
- Free installation and equipment for a limited time We include one outdoor modem, and one airCube in our free installation package. If you need additional airCubes to cover your entire house in wireless signal, they can be leased for $10/mo, or purchased for a one-time charge of $99. If leased, we replace devices at no charge in the event of lightning damage or other equipment failure.
- Absolutely no blocked ports
Require purchase of a base plan
Full featured phone line including unlimited domestic minutes, caller ID, and e-911
$25 / month
After-hours support number for 24/7 priority support
$100 / month
Managed router and security gateway
$100 / month
Whole-home wireless mesh wifi system installation (recommended for larger houses with multiple floors)
$500–1,000 one-time fee
Setup and provisioning of custom email for your home or business (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
$500 setup fee
$10 / month per user
$50 / month
Specialized IT consulting services provided by Centreville Tech, LLC
$150 / hour
What about taxes and fees?
We don’t charge any kind of hidden fees for our service. There is however a franchise or license fee collected by your local government and shown on your bill. These fees are collected by us when you pay your bill, and distributed to your local government for funding police, fire, ambulances, and other city services.